Bash Sharma is the lead counsel of the Firm. Bash was born and raised in Guyana, South America in 1957. He and his family relocated to Houston, TX in the late 70’s and have been residing in Houston since.
Bash graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelors of Science degree in 1991. Bash then moved to Norman, Oklahoma, where he attained his juris doctorate in 1993. Bash was licensed by the State Bar in 1994 and has been practicing law since.
Before he went to law school, Bash was a self-proclaimed business man, owning and managing several auto repair shops around the Houston area.
Bash is married and has 4 daughters, three of whom practice law and are partners in the Firm. His wife, Indira Sharma, is the Firm manager and has been so since the Firm’s establishment, in 1994.
Bash over-sees all the cases at the Firm and also focuses his individual practice on Civil Litigation, Personal Injury and Immigration.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ASSOCIATIONS (PAST & PRESENT)
- Juris Doctorate, December 1993, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma-GO SOONERS!
- Licensed in State of Texas, State of New York, and Federal Southern District of Texas, and Federal Eastern District of Texas
- Attorney Litigator, SHARMA & ASSOCIATES, P.C. A successful litigation firm that has already built a solid track record. We have handle thousands of cases to satisfactory conclusion, in the areas of Personal Injuries, Family Law, Immigration and Criminal Defense. These include jury trial, bench trials, administrative trials, and settlements.
SEMINARS & ARTICLES
- Faculty, Workers Compensation in Texas: 6 hours continuing Legal Education.
- Co-Author, Manual on Worker’s Injuries
- Has written and published several articles and conducted many seminars.
- Equestrian Ranger at Houston Airport, A government security program, where rangers patrol the Bush Airport on horseback.
- Legal counsel and Director of several organizations